Wednesday, October 31, 2007

PMJC

Good class last nite. Im writing this quick so it will not be too detailed. We were late.. I hate getting to PMJC late.. oh well Luckily Chris was cool with it and no big deal.

We started Drilling the clock choke and a sweep when someone is turtled. Ive hit this sweep before in competition but it is really starting to get better and better.

Did Uchikomi. I was working on a double lapel grip. I actually like the way this lets me control the upper body.

Worked with Matt on a Kata Guruma where he uses the lapel. Looked good.

Newaza. First against Matt. Dont know what it was but I had one nice pin. Matt forces me to keep everything real tight and precises. He had some stuff going too like a lil sneaky guard pass and almost had me pinned up once or twice.

Tony. Tony likes to keep his arms outstretched and stack me up. I armlocked him a bunch and swept him a bunch.

I was feeling weak by now.. no sleep for this long is no good....

Randori: Joe got me 1x and I think I got him once but im not sure maybe nothin. Good gripping and moving.

Chris Dumped me 1x for a yuko. I avoided a seo/single. Decent gripping

Tony. I worked some foot sweeps and 1 or two kouchi/seo type stuff.

Mike. He got me with a whizzer. I got him with a seo and a kouchi.

Fought the new guy. some foot sweeps not much else.

I think thats it. I felt terrible and weak. I need to get my conditioning going and get some dam sleep.

No comments: