Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tues Pocono Mountain Judo

Tues Pocono Mountain Judo

Great clas.. what else is new..

We got there a bit late and just jumped in to what the class was doing which was some newaza drills. We did Turnovers, Chokes and Armlocks from the turtle and from Guard. Real cool.

Then we moved on to the Crash Pad and I worked a few different throws including the Guruma Gake :)

Randori: Mainly did a winner stays up type of Judo today. It was to prep the people who are going into a promotional this weekend. At the start of class I thought it was just Joe and Chris going to the promotional. Now that might not be true :) More on that later..

anyway it was cool.. I really focused mainly on just being aggressive and trying to out work Chris and Joe. I did pretty good against Chris I think he threw me once real nice. And I got him with one seonage. Joe was real hard to throw I think I got him once but it was just a Sukashi.. meaning I really just got out of the way of one of his throws.. but hey a scores a score.. he did get a nice flying armlock on me.

Great Class again in Stroudsburg at PMJC

No comments: