Thursday, October 4, 2007

Wed YMCA

ok i think that was my last workout before the tournament.

kinda a strange day again at the Y. Tims last class before leaving. sucks.

but we got a good one in. Did some turnovers. I dont like the way that most class did the turnover so me and tim stuck to sankaku style turnovers which was nice to review. then we did a pinning/escape drill for a while.

then randori I fought tyler and aaron and that was cool..

then dana. her combos are improving.. she needs to rotate in more on her attacks and get her back leg up. she just needs to commit more and have more confidence. i did get some nice ankle picks on her.

then tim. he got me a few times.. gripping was good.. but attacks werent. im hoping he just has figured out how to stop some of my lefty attacks and that my opponents wont. i did hit a nice tani which was cool.. it was 100% from doing the drills i learned at clydes. they are definately helping and will be a staple of my training from here out.

woke up at 145.8 very nice :)

No comments: