Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Monday YMCA

Pretty big class 4 kids 2 new kids.. more moscow crew.. 1 guy 1 gal great for dana if they stick it out

Jeff Reese on the mat again which is great. Jeff runs the Gracie school in scranton and I will be teaching some judo there thursdays. Come check it out. best of both worlds :)

I didnt do anything til randori because the instructor got on the matt at 830 then talked to 845

fought some big guy who i dont remember his name right now..sorry.. mike maybe? hes good for his experience.. only knows mat work at this point. He fights hard and doesnt give up. Great attitude to have.

Fought Tomic: he got me with a tani off a seo- kouchi. very nice for him. I got some seonages, a teguruma.. real low at the ankle and a sumi gaeshi

Fought sheryl she threw me for ippon. real nice sumigaeshi.

No comments: