Tuesday, October 23, 2007

crazy...

Ok so this weekend I got 4 different workouts in but no blogging..

I also had a ton of work to do..

My family came up to visit

and I Carved a pumpkin. Pics coming soon.

I need to refocus a bit though. I need to get more strength/conditioning going off the mat. I need to lose some weight and I might need to prioritize some workouts.

Some of the workouts which I just cant replace are the Pocono Mountain Judo Workouts. They are really really helping me. The saturday country club workouts are the first to go.. I probably wont be back there for a while. I feel bad but if those people want to train they should seek me out or seek some other clubs out. They know where they are but a lot of the people there are not serious and that is fine but at this point its not really for me.

I wish I could get the YMCA workouts to be as intense but that is not the style. I wish I could get more done then just teaching but I fear that the Y is just going to be me teaching a lot. If this happens Im gonna bail on one of the days and just start doing BJJ or something like that. I looked at some blogs of mine from a while ago.. not on this site.. and I realized that all i was doing was teaching at the Y and my competition results where not good. So I refuse to let that happen again.

Dont get me wrong. I want to teach. I love to teach and help people get better but right now my focus needs to be on me. Thats judo. You only have so long to compete at a high level until you fall apart. Thats when you teach. Thats when Ill open my own club to train champions at. It will not be a rec center style workout. ahh I just dont know what to say.

No comments: