Thursday, November 1, 2007

Y

Great title if you know me :)

Ok I don't even know where to start so don't complain if this is unorganized or all over the place. I'm just gonna write a long list of ideas/thoughts today. No real structure just a little dump out of my brain.

- I love Judo
- I want to get really really good at Judo
- I want tough, hard and challenging workouts
- PMJC is awesome
- I hate DRAMA
- I wont go into details about some things on THIS site
- I will have another site up SOON :)
- PMJC Rules
- I like Grey / Black http://www.nextleveljudo.com
- Yeah thats me/us... stay tuned
- That coaching clinic (Scroll DOWN) Ruled.
- I really cant say what I wanna say here..
- I have 4 HUGE tournaments in the next 6 months
- I need to Ignore the BS, Push through and train.
- I need to stay focused on what is important.
- I need to study / train more

- DONT PECK AT IT!


I'm done. I did workout yesterday but not much to report. I was told something that made me feel like I got kicked in the stomach. Ruined the whole workout for me. It shouldn't have but I let it get in my Loop so to speak.

Anyway Just cause I want to keep track of what happened I will say this

1 set of fit ins for the night. I spent most of the workout watching / helping others because the instructor was not on the mat until 840 or so.

I got 4 'matches' Elle, Brandon, DR George, Tomic, Dana. Not sure of the order.. don't matter much. Yes I can count too btw.. ELLE is new so it wasn't a match really.

Thats it.. I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend. I think/hope that I will be teaching Judo/PT/Self Defense some people in the Army National Guard who will be heading to Afghanistan in a few months. I might also compete. Who knows....

3 comments:

Shadow728Reborn said...

don't forget you had one fight with me too, unless you don't call that a fight either :p

new website sounds promising, ima keep my eye on it

Judo Tom said...

Sorry Couldnt really remember all the fights in a row.. i wasnt sure if i got you and brandon or just you or just him.. kinda all blurred together.

newcastlejudo said...

Hey judo tom, seems like your going through what i did about a year ago. You want to train hard, you want randori and lots of it with challenging opponents, but you have outgrown the recreational club. You tried to make the rec club training more effective but that is dangerous and as it is not your club you feel impotent. I agree that you should go out and visit every grappling/mma club you can, even if it is no-gi it will translate to your judo. I could have took over my old club...temporarily disbanded, but I too want to train and not babysit people who are not committed to working out hard. If you come to New Castle, Pa (North of Kims Judo in Pittsburgh ) e-mail me and you can throw me a hundred times...if i last.
ps I'm Ellies brother in law. Good luck