Friday, November 2, 2007

No workout.. No blog.. No

Ok So I wont have an official workout today. Im gonna get a lil cardio in with my kettlebell/dumbell workout though.

I need to crank up the Strength and Conditioning portion of my training. I dont blog much about that but maybe ill start but i write that down and that is working for me for now.

In other news I pulled my head out of my butt and Im ready to go. I am going to start traveling more .. again.. I am going to look to travel any day except Tues and Saturday past 5pm.. those are PMJC days and I dont want to miss those.

I want to head to Clydes more and hopefully a few other places in the area. Im also thinking about going to one of the many grappling schools in the area during the week.. at least once a week.. maybe miss a monday/wednesday Judo session for some BJJ or Sambo or even No Gi.. Mix things up a bit get a good workout in and maybe well never mind that.. keep reading and all will unfold soon enough :)

Again I wont go into detail but a few people reached out in one way or another recently who know me and know my situation and it really helped. Not that I shouldve gone all emo in the first place but it helps to know your not crazy and other people know what you are going through.

Judo is great but sometimes the traditional aspects can really really get in the way and thats when you need to side step all the BS, Drama, politics.. whatever and just push on and get the results you want.

So tonite is just S&C (Strength & Conditioning)

Tomorrow is PMJC

Sunday I go teach Judo/Self Defense/Grappling to a bunch of Army National Guardsmen for my buddy Bobby. That should be cool.

Oh and in non judo tom news..
NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!! WU-TANG in PHILLY!!!! Get your W's Up!!!!

Some GZA lyrics:

Swordsman:

We were on the same ship when the slaves were checked
I had to pull your card you was on the top deck
So I plotted my escape, I saw the Thin Line Between Love and Hate
And fast from the hog on the plate
I suffered brutal pains, from whips and chains
Punishments that were set to wash the brain
So look listen observe and also respect this jewel
drawed up, di-tect and reflect this
light I shine, that cause my power to be find
through the truth, which manifest through eternal minds
Purified gases and masses the same elements
that helped spark civilization classes
I see brothers quote math plus degrees
Look at professor ass niggaz can't feed they own seeds


ShadowBoxin-
I slayed MC's back in the rec room era
My style broke motherfuckin backs like Ken Patera
Most rap niggaz came loud but unheard
Once I pulled ut, round em off to the nearest third
Check these non visual niggaz, with tapes and a portrait
Flood the seminar, tryin to orbit this corporate
indsutry, but what them niggaz can't see
must break through like the Wu, unexpectedly
Protect Ya Neck, my sword still remain imperial
Before I blast the mic, RZA scratch off the serial
We reign all year round from June to June
While niggaz bite immediately if not soon
Set the lynchin, and form the execution date
As this two thousand beyond slang suffocate
Amplify sample through vacumn tubes compressions
cause RZA, to charge niggaz twenty G's a session

No comments: