Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Monday YMCA

I was hoping we would bounce back into tournament mode.. and we did not not by a long shot.. I think im gonna talk to some people about that. I have a bunch of big tournaments coming up and I need work for them. I need to get it one place or another. I cant have PMJC be the only 2 days I get good work in.

Anyway heres what I did.

  1. Taught Osoto to a new kid. Hope he sticks with it everything was coming natural to him
  2. Got 1 set of UchiKomi in 20 reps of KataGuruma.. yeah..
  3. Got 2 sets of a spider guard pass about 5-10 reps each
  4. 1 round of randori with Corey. He had some nice attempts but didnt finish. I had a nice throw or two and an armlock or two. I cant wait for Corey to be back in full swing.
  5. 1 round with Vito. It was long. I got some scores he got some.. he mightve had more scores then me. He just needs some more movement and set up. He is very focused on grips but needs to combine it with movement and set ups.. dont we all.. but all in all he is getting REALLY REALLY tough to throw.. good for both of us.

No comments: