Friday, September 28, 2007

Thursday 9 27 GOLDS GYM JUDO

Ok so we met up for a workout at golds gym. me timmy and matty

we were kinda aiming to keep it on the short side and did ok with that. the intensity was definately high. I had a sweat going the whole time and was very comfortable with it.

first we did 3mins of uchi komi each. I focused a lot on uchimata.

i snuck some extra rounds in with matt when timmy needed a break.

the we did 2 mins of atack/counter attack we did that a few times

then in between those 2 mins we would do newaza with matt.

did that a few times then did gripfighting rounds 2 mins

in between grip fighting we would do newaza with matt

then we did ashiwaza randori and inbetween we would do newaza with matt

i also did some burpees.. these whooped me good.. got to do more of them.

then we finished all doing newaza.

ok so thats what we did. I really want to workout like this more and more. the old way of just doing static uchikomi is not what i want to do. i want to do more workouts like this and like chris runs. I need to make that happen too.

the uchikomi was good.. i feel my technique is ok. the newaza was def. good. i need to use that in the tournament. take people to teh mat. either tire them out a bit, make them worry or just beat them.

my grip fighting is good.. def. made some improvements against tim today gripping.

gonna do it all again tonite at golds.. sat might be an off day... well i get something in like a run or something..

No comments: