Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Monday YMCA

ok i new i wasnt sure how much time i would have so i started things quick. we did partner uchikomi drills again. Moving attacks, counter attacks, and random attacks. then we went and did a bunch of newaza and then randori.

this workout had me smoked. I ran the first half of class and kept it very aerobic to say the least.. everyone was sweating good. i also kept the kids together for the most part, I stayed with tim and then had everyone else switch on there own. last time i tried these advanced type drills the partner switching was becoming a problem so i just eliminated it.

I did a lot of randori. forget details but recently ive been getting seonage, guruma/gake, and te guruma. ive been working on an ouchi-kosoto, tomonage and uchimata.

i also fought nonstop..normally that wouldnt even get to me but i was hurtin by the end of class.. i hope the endurance comes back quick

No comments: