Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ups And Downs...

Ok so the tournament is less then a week away...


some things are going real good right now some are not

good things


my weight. i want to be comfortable and dont want a rought cut for this tournament. i think if my weight is good i will do very well at this tournament. if i have a hard cut it will be like 4x as hard.


strength/stamina. i am not eating/sleeping much but when im fighting it doesnt really bother me. i am able to stick with my grips and keep the intensity high whenever i need it.


technique. seonage and my new guruma/gake are working. kouchi and te guruma or also pretty solid


motivated. i want to win. i want to do what it takes Im stressed and busy right now but
whatever.. i just keep thinking about bowing on to the mat to fight


ahhh notsogood

work. of all times for my professional life to get hectic... the next month will be crazy...but the $$$$ is good so oh well.


and ill stop there.. no one really likes hearing about how tough things are..



ok now to judo


last night was a YMCA class.


The Y really only has a few players there to challenge me. I mainly go for cardio, try new techniques and to help the players there. Last nite was a large class and we did a TON of uchikomi. Practice, practice Practice...


I worked with Tim and we went over all our throws and talked abit about the tournament and things like that.


Fighting... i fought a bunch of people.. not much to say really... so ill just jump to the Tim / Tom death match finale.


Tim got to fight Neil (260lb wrestler), vito, brandon and george and had just got done fighting Chris (PMJC) for like 40mins prior to this workout. I guess the instructor wanted him tired... those fights really didnt tire him out much anyhow but whatever. we had a good fight each throwing.. he got me with a Kev Costello footsweep, Right Side TomoNage, and SumiGaeshi. I got him with Guruma/Gake, Kouchi and maybe a seonage or something.. kinda forget..
good fight.. good gripping..


Today I got to finish my job... work on my 2nd job and then go to PMJC.


No comments: