Friday, August 31, 2007

Travel day 2lbs to lose

OK so today is travel day. I work until about 1pm. Got to hit the suana for about an hour or two then help the girlfriend with some car and moving stuff. Then I have to go home and pack and take care of the cats before I head out.. big shout out to Cow and Tri for all there support... not enough shout outs in blog land to Cats.. pics to come shortly of them..and then back to the suana for a bit... id like to get to about 144 before I leave.. that leaves a little room for error and maybe a lil bit of food/water tonite.

anyway.. no eating til dinner and that just might be a protein bar or two.. very very very little if any liquids today..

and then a 4hr drive.. i just realized its labor day.. to me its just a tournament weekend like every other but now im wondering if we are gonna hit crazy traffic on the way down..

anyway thats my plans.. all i need to do really is get to baltimore wake up and weigh in at 145.0 after that im pretty sure my training over the last 2-3months will take care of the rest :)

Thanks for all the support! Hopefully ill post again soon with some good news.

No comments: