Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things keep getting better and better

First Thanks for reading and as usual you can find more info at http://www.scrantonmma.com/

I really feel like I am in a good groove right now.  Judo training for myself is going really good.  At times that has suffered and I just chalk it up to the expense of running a club and growing a business or two. But recently since the club has more and more advanced or good students things have been easier to manage and I am getting more training in.  Also I have been lucky enough to work with some of the bjj guys before classes to get some great 'newaza' in.

I also am getting back on track with my strength and conditioning.  I primarily rely on Keystone CrossFit to keep me in shape.  And CrossFit Sensei Tim has worked wonders on my overal Strength and Conditioning.  really glad that is working out!

Tuesday was mainly a class of just drilling and sparring.  I did show some techinques for Righty vs Righty situations and went over some details on combinations. And then like I said we just got in a bunch of rounds.  All the new people are really improving and I just hope that continues.

No comments: