Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Renewed Energry for JUDO!

Thanks for reading and as usual you can find more info at http://www.scrantonmma.com/

Ok Judo first.  Saturday is like a super secret training group at Scranton MMA.  I dont know why more people dont show up but it is awesome.  Some of our most talented grapplers are their and that works for me.

Monday we had two new kids, brothers, join our gym which is great.  They were a little slow to get into the training but then picked up everything real quick.  Ukemi, Sasae and Osoto.  Great class for them.  Even got them to do randori with no problem.  It did help to have 3 black belts on the mat and Vito who is 94% black belt at this point.

At the end of class I did some randori with Vito and the 2nd round we went I was able to try my new morote seonage where I use a very low lapel grip.  I am going to work this more nad more and see what I can make of it!

No comments: