Friday, January 4, 2008

hate this..

anyway for various reasons (personal,business,judo) i stopped blogging for a bit. I was just bored with it, didnt have time and well people were reading into it in the wrong way.

so i stopped.. i shouldnt have but its not like its a huge deal anyway but im back..

i think i will post a little bit differently. not as much specific detail on the judo workouts and add some more personal stuff along the way.

anyway i definitely did not stop training.. if anything my training has been great the last few weeks.. except :( TEARS :( I missed a bunch of workouts at PMJC that is always very hard for me to do and just the way the ball bounces I was not able to attend a few PMJC workouts.. I CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAY!!!!!!!

Ill have to go back and see what i didnt post but just off the top of my head I got some great workouts in at PMJC before I stopped blogging. The crew there is doing great and Im really looking forward to saturday... I think I mentioned that :)

Kev Costello got on the mat at our 'country club' judo club in New Foundland, pa and its always great to get on the mat with Kev... go figured he chucked me around a few times...

I went to a GREAT clinic in Philadelphia, pa at Lou Moyermans / Tony's club. That was awesome. I picked up a ton of good stuff I might go back and write out a bunch of stuff from that place.. it was ridiculous.

So much more too.. so who knows.. maybe ill go back and write.. maybe not.

Personal stuff is good.. im still working 2 jobs, Doing Judoabout 5-6x a week, working off the mat 2-3x a week.. ok ive been slacking a bit but not too bad.

Holidays were good.. got to see the family and girlfriend.... HI RACHEL :) a bunch.. my niece and nephew are awesome.. he came to the clinic and did great.. Christmas was cool, new years was fun. all good stuff.. now back to bloggin for me..

i just want to keep a good record of whats going on in my life for the next few months.. i got a lot of big tournaments coming up and hopefully this will help

I got Starret's, Pedro's, NY Open, Liberty Bell and then Nationals :)

08 :)

2 comments:

Dr. AnnMaria said...

So...
How did you do at the tournaments? The only one I went to on the East Coast was Ocean State in Rhode Island. Were you there?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.